Saturday 18 February 2012

The Last Tortilla (and Three Cheers for Mis Amigos / Amigas)

Well, mis amigos y mis amigas, this is the end of the Spanish Train!  For now ...

I fly out tomorrow to Amsterdam (and I will see my cousin, Allison) and then fly back on home to Toronto.

Thank you for reading my blog!

Three cheers for me for travelling solo for the first time ever!  And for figuring out how to upload photos from my new digital camera and how post a blog.  (I am grinning like a Cheshire cat.)

And three cheers for ... drum roll, please ...

3. Jacob K. -- for being the only person who officially signed up for my blog (although my blog has been read about 300 times since I started it on February 5, 2012.)

2. Lisa W. -- for having the best quote -- "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's holiday."  :-)

1. Beverly M. -- for following my blog daily and for posting such great and warm comments.  Muchas gracias, mi amiga!

Here is The Last Tortilla:


Oh, I love Spain!

XOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. Love the tortilla, the posts and the drumroll. Sorry my daily adventure with you in Barcelona are over :( As for signing up for your blog.... I am only able to be a Follower, not a Member, when I click in on the options on the right... how does one become a member?! Believe me, I would have if I could have ;) At least it didn't stop me from seeing your fabulous photographs and commentary. Talk to you soon, safe journey!

    ReplyDelete